To find the right size for you, please measure yourself carefully:
- • We suggest you measure your own well-fitting tops, dresses, skirts and pants as we do, and use those lengths as your guide.
- • All our tops and dresses are measured from the high point of the shoulder to the hem.
- • Skirts are measured from the waist to the hem.
- • Pant inseams are measured from the top of the inside crotch seam to the hem.
- • In cases where your body measurements are between two sizes, go with the similar size for a tighter fit and the larger size for the looser fit.
::: FEMALE :::
- BUST: Measure under your arms at the fullest point of your bust.
- NATURAL WAIST: Measure around your waist at the narrowest point. (Add ½”for comfort if you prefer)
- HIPS: Standing with your hells together, measure around the fullest part of your hips.
::: MALE :::
- CHEST: Measure around the fullest part of the bust, keeping the tape parallel to the floor.
- WAIST: Measure around the narrowest point, keeping the tape parallel to the floor.
- HIP: Stand with feet together and measure around the fullest point of the hip, keeping the tale parallel to the floor.
- PANT FIT: If your body measurements are between two sizes, go with the similar size for a tighter fit and the larger size for a looser fit.
- TOP FIT: If your body measurements for chest and waist result is two different suggested sizes, order the size from your chest measurement
WOMEN'S SIZE CHART
MEN'S SIZE CHART